- In an interview, Kristin of E! Online had with Adrian Pasdar, James Kyson Lee and Cristine Rose, James mentions that events in Heroes will take place in at least 5 different locations.
- Kristin of E! Online interviews Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia and gets several spoilers from them.
- First from Milo, “I think everybody [this season] is confronting something worse than Sylar. It’s something that is going to strike a chord and be close to Peter, what this big obstacle in the road is…[because] it’s a threat to everybody; it’s a threat to everything. I’m not going to say it’s four horsemen or one horseman, but there’s gonna be a power that comes in that everybody has to kind of band together to make sure it doesn’t run wild.”
- And from Hayden, “Something happens to [Claire] that’s actually quite frightening to her, and it plays a big part in who she becomes in the future and what happens to her. I wish I could babble about it now because I have a lot to say about it, but I can’t. But it’s something, yes, that manifests further about her ability that weighs heavily on her emotionally, and mentally, as a person. And I think it would [weigh on] anyone who would be going through a situation like that…I think Claire plays a very important role in what happens, and in that way she can be worse than all of them.” She also said of her character’s fate: “Future Claire’s very different, and it’s a very different world. It’s kind of, as you can imagine, a world gone a little bit awry. She’s a very different person.”
- Milo also confirms it’s true that “he’s not quite himself”, and Kristin notes that a newly introduced character has something to do with that change.
- Hayden also all-but-confirmed that West would not be back this season, and that she doesn’t get into any new romances…at least not until after the eighth episode.
Daring to venture outside the Beverly Hilton base camp for the TCA press tour, on Wednesday morning I trekked to the extremely rural location where Heroes was shooting scenes involving, um, a familiar character, a brand-new one, and lots of intriguing mural art. Oh yeah, and there was a tortoise.
In between shooting videos with a trio of cast members, I grabbed a few minutes with story editor Chuck Kim. Interestingly, he said that Heroes is better for the WGA strike which forced the NBC series to wrap up its sophomore season in December.
“If Season 2 hadn’t been cut, we were going to focus [the second half of the season] on the villains,” he said. Instead, Volume III, kicking off Sept. 22, will take a more in-depth look at the temptation of the dark side. “The great thing is we’ve made [that arc] much better than it would have been,” says Kim. “We’ll be seeing some new [villainous] characters, but we’ll also be dealing with our series regulars and see how their abilities are ‘tempting’ them.”
Heroes’ three-hour season premiere “event” will wrap up any cliffhangers, then launch into the new arc, which in addition to villainy will explore romance (“I think the fans will really enjoy some of the connections we’ll be making,” teases Kim) and welcome a return… or two.
In addition to Kristen Bell’s multiple-episode encore as Elle, David Anders is expected back as Adam Munroe. Kim, however, wouldn’t indulge my appeal to give Anders’ fans any more to chew on. “Adam is an immortal guy, so he can’t die so easily,” the scribe acknowledged. “It’s pretty safe to say that he could come back at any time from that coffin” in which he was buried alive.
And when he does, will he be nastier than ever? Says Kim, “Well, he is pretty mad at Hiro!”
Here are some new characters being cast for an upcoming episode.
22 – 30, male, caucasian. Gothic and long hair.
22-30, male, any ethnicity. LA gangster type. Non-speaking.
22-26, female, any ethnicity. Victimized. sptv050769 Non-Speaking.
Here are several new set pics for Season 3 of Heroes of HRG, Claire and Sylar NOT just together, but seem like working together….!?
You can see Sylar in the back seat of the car with HRG and Claire and then of course the image of Claire and Sylar hugging and him proposing…!? Is this just a pic of them in between takes or is there some sort of alternate bizzaro world going on??
We know Future Claire is supposed to make an appearance, so who knows what is going on…!?
What do you all think, leave your comments below.
Posted By: The ODI
She’s back! Kristen Bell will return to NBC’s Heroes in September as part of a new multiple episode arc, PEOPLE confirms exclusively. The actress reprises her role as Elle Bishop, an agent of the Company, who harnesses electricity to zap her opponents.
“I’m just happy to be electrocuting people again!” she tells PEOPLE.
Fans can see Bell in the season premiere on Sept. 22. The actress has also just wrapped the Disney film When In Rome, which will be released next year. – Cynthia Wang
These were taken at the old zoo at Griffith Park in Los Angeles. Is it possible that they could be using the facilities to recreate Level 5 of The Company??
Well here are the pics as you can see both HRG and Sylar will be sharing some screen time together.
Thanks to Mina for the heads up and JustJared for the pics.
Posted By: The ODI